Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Summarized Thoughts

I believe that overall the program was a success. Having said that I do think that at times we were rushed and that it might have been better if we had a smaller amount of "things" to be exposed to because to some the sheer number of tasks was daunting. I appreciated the fact that we had the option to not create a My Space account, I personally do not have one, nor do I have any desire to in the future. I believe that some of the sites and programs can be learned without creating an account. To some of us, creating a large number of accounts on numerous sites is uncomfortable. I personally know how to navigate My Space without an account and I believe that is possible with a number of programs. Overall I did learn a lot though and I believe that the program is very beneficial in the library field and also as a way to promote a lifetime of learning!

2 comments:

Lady Black, the Raven said...

Nicely organized blog.

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelong learner.